sni[p]r sni[p]r

Thanks for the game

needless to say that this games has changed my life. First time i played it, i was in a trance with all the sounds and colours that seemed to come off the screen. I had to call in sick at work the very next day just to play the game. Recently my wife and i are going through a rough phase right now and we rarley speak to each other anymore. Anyway, she caught me playing ur game and was just as amazed as i was with it. That spark that the both of us shared when we first met was turned on again. Sni[p]r has saved my marriage. To whoever made this game, i owe you my life.

xoxox

3Quarter-Aiming responds:

Dear 'Kodass2' or 'Bryce',
My identity shall never be revealed... ever.
EVER.
Love,
Anonymous,
p.s. we're having steak casserole for tea tonight

Sniper Tower Defender Sniper Tower Defender

some advice

heres a poem i wrote myself to giv u my opinion and advice about the game:

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Hope this was some help. Thanks :)

Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

funniest shit ive seen for today

Once upon a time, there was a weird kingdom called Africa. Everything was peaceful in Africa until one day a noob creature called Cameron attacked. Cameron had the Penis of a/an Dog and the Tits of a/an Flamingo. He destroyed the whole kingdom and took the princess hostage. It was up to one stupid knight to save Africa, and that knight's name was Bitch. As soon as Bitch heard that the kingdom was being attacked, he got his lucky Green armor and started riding his Retard to Cameron's lair. He took his gay Dildo and Farted the beast's Arse. The beast screamed Nic!!! And then Punched at Bitch almost killing him. Bitch used his last bit of energy to ???? Cameron away. Thanks to Bitch, the kingdom of Africa was saved and Bitch and the princess lived happily ever after.

Double 0' Penguin Double 0' Penguin

mmmmmmm....

in my submission u said mentioned that i stole ur buttons well i looked at ur pic and its my pic penguin, so ur a hypocrite.
any way u should be a flash icon, maybe u should submit my penguin scene movie

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

a very funny game

this is a hularious game with some great ideas i hope to see another one soon as well